This August, YogiAthlete is hosting a celebration to showcase our offerings and inspire movement through yoga, meditation, sound bowl healing, plant-based eats, and soul-vibin’ music for our conscious community of athletes, yogis, and everyone in between looking to lead a more balanced way of life.
YogiAthlete’s mission is to inspire and uplift members of the athletic community, and to enhance the mind, body, and soul connection through the practice of yoga, meditation, and mentorship. Only 1.6 percent of college athletes are drafted into the pros. What happens to the other 98.4 percent? YogiAthlete provides athletes with the tools needed to tap into their conscious minds and visualize the greatness that they have on the field, as well as off the field and into life after athletics.
Our celebration will be held at an outdoor private residence in Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles on Saturday, August 4th from 1pm-7pm.
All shapes, sizes, and ages welcome. Bring your yoga mat, empty belly, and open heart.
Address given upon reservation. RSVP HERE
See you there!